RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dain Creel - Sith Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halcyon

Dain Creel - Sith Knight Empty
PostSubject: Dain Creel - Sith Knight   Dain Creel - Sith Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Name :Dain

Last Name :Creel

Specie :Human

Sex :Male

Brief physical Description :Dain Creel - Sith Knight 391px-SWLegacy17

Behavior :Mostly calm and uncaring, and humored when others try to stand up to him. Nearly unstoppable in a fight.

Weapons :Two lightsabers.

Force powers :
Jump 3
Cores 2
Lightning 3
Drain 3
Grip 3
Saber atk and def 3
throw 1

Association :Sith

History/Plot :Dain was born on Dantooine, and lived with his father. His mother died in childbirth, leaving Dain to take the blame from his father for many years. His father was abusive to him, giving Dain a very rough childhood. Due to the constant beatings and hard work around the home, Dain grew to be strong and resistent to pain to an extent. Then, one evening, his father returned home in his normal manner. Marching through the door, straight to the kitchen, then right to Dain's face. His father yelled and cursed at him, then punched him. This time, Dain reacted. Instead of taking the blows, he ran out the door. And he stayed out until it was dark, when his father usually went to bed. He crept into his house, and took a knife he handcrafted. He entered his father's room, and murdered him. He exited the house, then burned it to the ground. He set out, feeling a calling from far. He stole a ship, and took off. He roamed for a few years, encountering endless problems along the way. He noticed he could move objects when angry, but took nothing of it. One day, he was discovered by a dark jedi. He was examined, then told of his force sensitivity and his affinty to the dark side. He wouldn't tell him where he was going, but only told he had potential for power. That was the only answer he needed.
He spent the next couple years at the sith temple, training. Training hard, and studying. He was a skilled duelist, and fairly knowledgaeable on Sith topics. One day while walking through the temple, he was approached by an elderly man. His senses were not attuned, but he felt the power stemming from the man. He bowed his head to him. The man looked at him, then asked, ''Who are you?'' ''My name is Dain Creel." The man then asked him, "What brings you here?" Dain replied to him, "I was brought, and told I could learn here." The man chuckled, then spoke. "Learn, here? What makes you worthy of a master's teachings?" "That is where I am..proving myself worthy of the masters' teachings." The man thought a moment, and told him to follow him. The man instructed that Dain attack him. Dain took his lightsaber and charged him. The man disappeared. Dain concentrated his senses and found him, then attacked him. The man nodded in approval, then spoke to him about letting his anger and hatred fuel him. He was then told to attack him again using this power. Dain was fueled by rage, and attacked him quickly. The man looked at him and told him "I sense some use in you, boy.." The man then told him of great power, and it could be his by becoming his apprentice. Dain kneeled to him and vowed himself as his apprentice, willing to learn from him. The man grinned, and revealed himself as Averon Norton. He then led him through a trial, then told him his first mission. "You will accompany me to Malachor, and explore alone the temple I located. If the Force does not take you, we will continue." And so Dain left, meditating before his first task. After Averon's disappearance, a sith named Fyre Edim recommended he be Knighted. He took him into a tomb and dueled him, then deemed him worthy of Sith Knight.
Back to top Go down

Dain Creel - Sith Knight
Page 1 of 1