RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Idea for event to develope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alakai

Idea for event to develope Empty
PostSubject: Idea for event to develope   Idea for event to develope Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Ok...The imperials are moving into a city to get rid of the rebels in the area. But the rebels know they are coming so they mount defenses at key points. Meanwhile the general for the rebels will be deep back in their own territory where they will give orders from. The idea for the imperials will be to aprehend the general. To do this, two imperials need to be in the same room as the general at the same time. If one walks in alone the general can just pull a fast one because he is sly most likely. The misc. faction people will be up for hire for the event and if they are not hired they can wander through the map and take out who they wish. This can't, however, be done by running out in the open and spraying everywhere. If two or more imps or rebs get within proximity of the misc. faction person, the misc. faction is arrested and taken to a designated holding cell. So the point for the misc. faction is to be silent and almost spy like i guess.

a possibility would be maybe once a neutral is arrested, he can use a comm to comunicate to a fellow assassin to break him out. The breakout cannot be seen by anyone that is alive. If the inmate is spotted leaving with another person they will both be thrown into jail no matter what.

I think this is a good idea and i really hope that this won't get shot down.

flower

ps. this idea can be altered but please talk abotu it with me don't just say eh no...that would hurt
Back to top Go down

Idea for event to develope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayPlanet :: Introduction :: Events-
Jump to: