RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gawon Starflare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matman

Gawon Starflare Empty
PostSubject: Gawon Starflare   Gawon Starflare Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Name :Gawon

Last Name :Starflare

Species :Human

Sex :Dude

Brief physical Description : Young, blonde hair, good looking, in shape, above average strength.

Behavior : Decent, respectful, tries to make the best out of things.

Weapons : Dual lightsabers, melee, bryar blaster pistol (Ultimate Weapons mod)

Force powers : Dark Side force powers (Abilities aren't good or evil.) Examples Lightning 1 and Drain 2, push and pull 2, jump 3

Association : The New Jedi Order, The New Republic

History/Plot :Gawon Starflare was born on Coruscant, but he was raised on Nar Shaddaa. His family was very poor. He and his mother, father and brother lived in Nar Shaddaa's slums. it was not a good life. When Gawon was only 15 years old his brother was murdered by a man who just wanted a measley 6 credits that his brother had on him. After that Gawon couldn't take it anymore. He stowed away inside of a storage crate and was flown to the planet of Dantooine in a cargo hauler. There he met a Jedi who found him to be strong in the force. The Jedi's name was Bronin Tralous. Tralous brought Gawon to a small Jedi enclave that was hidden on Dantooine. Despite his being considerably older than the usual Initiate to the order he was trained as a Jedi. Bronin Tralous was his master. They shared many great adventures together over the course of 7 years. However while they were investigating rumors of a Sith prescence on the planet of Nal Hutta his master simply vanished. One moment Gawon was right beside him. The next... his master was gone. Gawon then came to Coruscant to the Jedi Temple (GCX at RPP) to find a new master. He struggles to complete his training. His one hope in life is that he may one day find out what happened to his greatest friend, and former master.

Other specific informations or traits : Blue eyes, average swordsman, strict lightside Jedi player.

Player (not char) bio:My first name is Matt. I like Starwars and know a lot about it. I love to rp. I used to play SWG before it became crappie (the original Gawon Starflare was my main). Other likes of mine include NASCAR (Tony Stewart), Stephen Colbert (I have an autographed first edition of his book Cool ), and the movie Commando starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (1985). Commando by the way is the finest motion picture ever made. If you haven't seen it, get in your car right now and drive to a video store and buy the director's cut. He makes Rambo look like a pussy. (Pardon my French rofl)
Back to top Go down

Gawon Starflare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayPlanet :: Jedi-
Jump to: