RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taran Marky The jawa merchant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eagle771

Taran Marky The jawa merchant Empty
PostSubject: Taran Marky The jawa merchant   Taran Marky The jawa merchant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Name : Taran

Last Name : Marky

Species : Jawa

Sex : Male

Brief physical Description : Small Jawa

Behavior : taran is a very quirky person to talk to he won't stop annoying you until you buy something from him. and then he might start to get angry normally he will never hurt anybody

Weapons : normally just carries a blaster and a pistol yet he sells much more on his wagon

Force powers : None

Association : Whoever is a buyer

History/Plot : Taran as a young jawa always dreamed of adventure and is always trying to make his way in life he diddn't think he would be selling items to sith jedi rebels or imperials he just wanted to have a adventure and he decided the best way to do that is hang out with the biggest factions in the Galaxy

Other specific informations or traits : he will sell anything to you and i mean anything (not rigged stuff just really funny stuff) most of the stuff he gets maybe stolen sometimes he stole it from you and is selling it back. he is also equipped with a translator

Last edited by eagle771 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halcyon

PostSubject: Re: Taran Marky The jawa merchant   Taran Marky The jawa merchant Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:00 pm

I hope you've done your reading on Jawas, knowing they don't speak basic at all. Also, you'd better watch what 'items' your character attempts to sell. If I see anything that breaks our rules or goes over the line, your char is done.
Back to top Go down
eagle771

PostSubject: Re: Taran Marky The jawa merchant   Taran Marky The jawa merchant Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 pm

so am i approved?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taran Marky The jawa merchant   Taran Marky The jawa merchant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taran Marky The jawa merchant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayPlanet :: Misc Faction-
Jump to: