RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Derriphan's... Freedom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JP[Owner Of RPP]
Admin
JP[Owner Of RPP]

The Derriphan's... Freedom Empty
PostSubject: The Derriphan's... Freedom   The Derriphan's... Freedom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:16 pm

After all of the remaining Derriphans arrival, Kael appears infront of them. He takes a deep long breath and starts his speech.

Derriphans... You have served me well. You've always done my bidding and most of them were sucess.... Recently I've had time to think about many things and it seems I have never took the time to explain my true goals...

He offers the Derriphans to sit down at the table.

Many years Ago. I was once in love with a Jedi Knight called Mira... She made my world change since she had saved my life. But I,ve brought her trouble, since she tried to make me into a jedi, but the order refused to take me, since I was filled with Anger and had suffer alot, causing fear in me. But I was angered by there decision, since they cost me the woman that I loved. It is then that I started to wreck Havoc in my path, knowing I had this so called force powers, wich are now, something a thousand time greater than the so called force...

Taking a sip from his cup, he continues.

I then focused on concentrating these powers... Making them part of me.. Making them.. Me. And when I felt ready and that I gathered so many enemies to the jedi I made my first act of cruelty, by chopping the head Jedi master's Head! And on started the Legacy of Kael, the Lord of the Sith! But as you all know. I was overthrown from my tittle since I wanted power only for myself and stopped carring about the others. But my trustworthy Averon followed me until the end. When I was ''Dead''... I've learned many great powers and spend alot more time raising my, now dead, adopted child, Melroz.

He stops to sigh, making a sad face and shocking the other derriphans

Her death made me realize many things... I wanted nothing but Chaos and destruction upon this world.. But it was a Lie... Yes I,ve killed innocent people... But that was only to prove a point. The main reason of my many actions againts the jedi were.... Not because I want them removed.. because I want some sort of peace myself... And the only way to gain this peace was to both, get rid of the Jedi And the Sith. No more beliefs... Nore more... Somwhat, religion war... The rebels are weak minded while the New empire are power-hungry but there Ideals I found more devoted... That is the real goal of my actions. My quest for personal power was only an illusion, to be powerfull enough to survive all my enemies... But today.. I found too much familiar dead bodies....

He then grabs his old hilt he has not used since many months and Ignites his saber, pointing slowly at each and every members during his speech

I declare you all no longer under my command. Your bonds that you have sealed with me while joining are now broken, has I set you all free!

He then looks at Natalya.

I ask of no one to follow me unless that is what you truly desire. Do as you will! But I want you not to continue the Derriphan's legacy since it is officially now dead. Make this life anew! I've granted each and every one of you with tremendous powers by sharing it and training you but now I ask you do whatever you please! Even if that Desire is to kill me.

He then looks at Backlash

I shall say this once. Try to defy me and I will not hold back, whoever tries it. I simply want to live as a freeman from now on! I've seen enough fear, I've caused enough Destruction, and I've made more than a thousand tears to shed! I ask no forgiveness...

He slowly gets up, takes his hilt, points it in the air, and with all his might crushes it.

I will live here a couple of days but after, abandon this castle! I wish for you to do the same. As soon as you can find yourself a home, Remove yourself from this location, since the jedi and sith now know of it! You may now go! I wish you all to live a peacefull life... Is this not what we all seek?

He smiles at the members, taking his leave back into the throne room...
Back to top Go down
https://rpplanet.rpg-board.net

The Derriphan's... Freedom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayPlanet :: Derriphan-
Jump to: