RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Averon Norton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marca

Averon Norton Empty
PostSubject: Averon Norton   Averon Norton Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:58 pm

Averon Norton

alignment: Dark

Name : Averon

Last Name : Norton

Species : Human

Sex : Male

Brief physical Description : an older look alike of marca, he shares the same traits except for how his age shows

Behavior : Rude, hatefull to anyone who he doesn't see fit to even exist

Weapons : Single red saber, more commonly the force

Force powers : Choke, Lightning, Push, Pull, Levitation (jump), drain, Nihilius Drain (removal of force aura from target upon death or extreme weakness), Heal, Protect, Absorb, Sight, manipulation

Association : Daeriphan

Other specific informations or traits : More commonly uses the force to deal with things than his saber, he is cruel in his use of it.

History: little is know of Averon, as historian of the archives in his jedi days he erased all records of himself before leaving. He is known however to of killed his father, his son, and currently hunting his grandson marca. He weilds a saber but does not hardly use it, he relies on the force and is a terrible foe when sabers are unused, he is even known to have once dueled against three knights and ended them all in a series of cruel excruciating deaths.

-and thanks to ren for reminding me x.x as it had eluded me till now

Last edited by Marca on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Ren Ren

Ren Ren Ren

Averon Norton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averon Norton   Averon Norton Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Format format format. Just cause you're admin, dun exclude you from the format.
Back to top Go down
Marca

Averon Norton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averon Norton   Averon Norton Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:48 pm

x_x i had actually just copy/pasted it, and have not got to it yet as other things have required my attention as of late >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Averon Norton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averon Norton   Averon Norton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Averon Norton
Page 1 of 1