RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marca Norton - JM/JC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marca

Marca Norton - JM/JC Empty
PostSubject: Marca Norton - JM/JC   Marca Norton - JM/JC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Name: Marca Norton

Sex: Male

Bio: Marca only knew the order, when it fell he was thrown into a state of loss and eventually came to the dark side of the force. His fall was not only devoted to the fall of the order, but to the death of his master and fathers by the hands of Averon Norton, Marca's grandfather. Marca attacked the man but this turned agaisnt him, and he was lured to the darkside and taught by Averon. Years went by, marca and his brother Doran were aboard a destroyer class vessle when marca came to a realization, and his brother sensed it before marca could leave. Their battle led them through many areas, mostly walls and floors, eventually the engine room leading for the ship to malfunction. Marca found a chance to escape, and quickly would take it, jumping into a nearby escape pod. Marca was not out of trouble yet, the flaps to slow down the pod had not deployed, and his ship hit a rocky outcrop outside of mos espa. He removed himself from the rubble of it, injured badly, and limped to a bar just next to the gate of the city. A local barkeep known as Toran Yol took marca in and had his servant Joan watch after and take care of him. In the months marca spent bedridden he grew close to her and developed a relationship. Things were at peace for a time until averon learned of marcas location, as Marca sat down eating averon burst through, not even hesitating he threw bolts of lightning all throughout the home. Marca saw Joan take a direct hit and went into a frenzy after Averon, he managed to fight off the Sith for only a small time though, as he soon weakened once more and collapsed. When marca awoke he only saw rubble of the home, and Joan laid in the same spot, motionless, lifeless. Marca felt self loathing, and he soon came to promise never to let emotions effect himself again. As he wandered tatooine he was able to get passage to korriban, and entered an ancient sith tomb. As Marca sat meditating he would rid himself of his dark energies in a place only to eager to take it, but marca did not forsee the consequences. Marca traveled the galaxy in a search for purpose, eventually he found the jedi order. Marca's current standing in the galactic conflict is on the jedi's side, and he holds the rank of Jedi Councillor, Master, and Senior Councillor(second to GJM)
Weilds the dark side of the force
Weilds a single bladed lightsaber

Mind of Marca: , he realizes the importance to keep peace in the galaxy, he realizes how rare the jedi are now and knows he must side with them in order not only to keep the jedi in existance, but to keep the mere galaxy in peace. Marca's taint is like a bad addiction, though he loaths it he knows he can become more powerfull and helpfull through lost teachings, he occasionally hunts for jedi and sith artifacts so to develop himself, though calm on the outside and well rounded, marca struggles constantly with an internal battle to keep his dark side urges from re-releasing themselves and becoming a dark jedi once again. He is known to have nightmares of things he did after he fell, and was even known to have once killed jedi. He is an emotional void on any circumstance, loss does not effect him, happiness comes only as he allows it, and no longer does he feel love for anyone.

Misc: none

SKIN PACK - this nifty little pack contains hudreds of thousands of combinations, saving much space. this contains the Marca norton skin as well, its a customizable jedi pack.

http://files.filefront.com/JCP+fixedpk3/;10482205;/fileinfo.html

Marcas Journal Entries from the old site

a month prior to passage to tatooine

I had tracked down the remnants of a now powerless cult of a sith master, the master is long dead and the cult only exist to a few deranged leaders who were wanting to rebuild it, i am suprised it has lasted a thousand years, but its membership is now mostly restricted to a settlement on korriban and a slum here in coruscant where it operates petty crimes to fund itself.

I entered the area with my lightsaber exposed so to lure the criminals to me, and as i thought, they followed me into the center of the slum. As soon as i turned to them two came at me with vibro type weapons, I was able to defend myself and stun my victims with various force techniques, as i inquired with one of them peacefully he refused to give information, so i left him on the ground where i found him, the other i forced against the wall with a wave of the force and asked him the location of the korriban settlement. He told me where and i now need to book passage to korriban, but i will need a spacer crazy enough to go there.

I am heading to tatooine as we speak, hoping a daring mercenary, or a mislead jedi may take me where i need to go, so i can discover what they had found so many years ago to challenge the order of Skywalker, and see if it need be saved or destroyed, i am positive the power is no longer accessable, but I intend to make sure of this, and destroy the area they found the power in so no sith may rise against the currently struggling jedi order, but if possible i do hope to learn something from this.

I arrived late at night, and while walking through the streets of this small place, I encountered not only a Dark Jedi of moderate power, but a Twilek woman who was also a jedi, though when i tried to get her name the Dark Jedi arrived and they did battle, I myself was forced to leave as I had no time to waste, and would tend to this afterwards.

3 days after arrival

I looked the co-ordinates up on a holocron map and discovered that the encampment is built atop a sith tomb, in a valley above it they live, and they have dug a valley of their own trying to find and restore what they lost so long ago, I am positive now that this needs to be done, If the jedi are to fail in keeping peace then I fear the universe itself will crumble into oblivion, I myself am no match for this new threat, so i can only hope what i am doing now will suffice for aid to the jedi.

I was practicing today and a long haired young man interupted and pursued me through tatooine, he had a darkened taint about him, silver armor on his shoulders (notably electrum painted over), long silver hair, and a black coat and boots. I suspect him to be a dark jedi and his master a possible apprentice of the sith after i saw and recognized him. I spoke to a jedi today, though i did not reveal my intention i did recieve information on the location of a jedi remnant, and i plan to take refuge there. The jedi told me he and his order feared a underground power was emerging, and i was shocked when i heard that, naturally i asked him and learned we did not pursue the same goal. I will help with his and that orders ordeal after i am through with my own, but for now, the passage by ship is my objective, and I plan to take a ship tomorrow and fly into the area on korriban, there I will enter their excavations and destroy any artifacts they may have uncovered, then attempt to escape without lashing through anyone or forcing them against pillars.

I only hope the Jedi have not already fallen to far from their course to stand against this unknown threat.

I stole the ship of a local man, i felt better knowing he was not the greatest himself of morality, but i will return it. I arrived on korriban and my eyes saw little other than a tent city. I wandered into it ready to be attacked but I then lead them to believe i am a fallen jedi, who wants to aid them. They took me to the chamber and all that remained was a chamber of lava, a bridge over the lava leading to a statue with a pile of rubble that had a corpse underneath it. When I asked what had happened to the relic here, they told me their records show it was captured by the jedi order long ago, and was never seen again. I was relieved at hearing this and made my way back to tatooine, from there I will find the jedi once more and join them, knowing this threat is now my objective to defeat.

Location - CLASSIFIED

I found the jedi enclave and have taken refuge here, I even found their master returning and have gained their support. but much has happened so i must continue past that

Location - Dxun

I followed the datapad on a dark jedis corpse i slayed to the location of a temple. When i arrived i found it to be will in tact, and walked in to pose as a dark jedi. when i walked in though a sith recognized me and i did battle with his apprentice. She was powerfull, but only because she was afraid, she fought ferociously and i fended her off till i grew weak, after a while i fell and I convinced her to turn to the light... or i just made a second grey jedi, i am unsure as she is resting in a bed right now. But i turned her and she and i escaped. I looked at the girl, a female twi'lek, reminds me of Jona as a matter of fact, but oh well, back to bussiness.

On a concerned note, i saw a figure i believe to be Averon, if so then my fears of him aiding this threat are realized, and it is only a matter of time before he finds me, and i must confront him.

My plans to find the information on nihilus are stalled, and if Averon has the archive then i have no doubt he is traveling wherever he need be right now, i can only hope i could find something else on nihilus, and find Averon before he finds me.

Location - Malachor V

I could only stay so long, the environment is very harsh and i am not strong enough to shield myself for long, but when i landed i walked a mere hundred yards to find tracks and signs of a landing, Averon had beat me to Malachor.

Location - Jedi Enclave

I returned from Malachor only to find that the jedi had worked themselves into trouble again. Backlash had been tourtured and mira, i later learned, confronted Averon. Backlash and Mira met their wounds by that man, i have to find him now before more get hurt, i am going to journey to the Sith Enclave tonight and confront him alone, Averons pride will make him fight me alone.

I asked Mira if i could teach defenses against dark force techniques, she said yes and then called me Master Norton, I will not accept the title, for I am no jedi, but will continue to instruct as I planned.

Location - Hyperspace

I am returning from my mission to the Sith enclave, I stole the records Averon kept on Darth Nihilius and have crippled him in his search for his power. However this will not stop him i know, but it will stall him for me just long enough to get ahead, I have copied the files and am on my way to hoth, to bury them within a fjord of ice.

Location - Naboo

I came out of hyperspace at naboo, and it seemed the force had guided me there. As I arrived I recieved information from backlash, Jacen, and Rel that the imperials were attempting to take the capital of naboo from rebel control. Insisting to the jedi we not retreat I took three rebels with me and a load of charges from some bombardment grade heavy bombs, one man drove as the other two threw charges, i myself pushed them with the force towards their target. It was close, but through our efforts Naboo was saved and we captured an enemy vessle for use in the future.

Location - Classified Imperial Base located on Kamino

I arrived on kamino to steal ship codes for a mission later on, as i wandered the place i ran into Kael and Kaj, knowing i could not take them both i fled but Kael left Kaj to me. I tried to save kaj but he would take no word of mine, and I would not strike him. As he had me where he wanted me Mel'lza slipped and fell, kaj realized she was there and saved her, taking my chance I hurried to aid Mel'lza. As I arrived Kaj realized she had became a jedi, and a severe mental battle within him ensued, but through his own will, my guidance, and his affection for the twi' lek, he turned back to us, but i was not present for it as Kael approached and i had to buy time. I rest now in my bed, torn from my battle with kaj and beaten from Kael, but I do smile knowing I have turned back two sith, more than most jedi do in their livelyhood.

Location - Jedi Temple

I have re-joined the order of the jedi and have already taken on four padawans as my own, i intend to train them all to the best of my abilities.

Today an R7 droid was found, i poked at it a bit and a message played from Kaj, when i get my next chance i will take ship to save him and find out what happened.

I have obtained the rank of master, and three of my padawans have gone on as knights already

I now have much free time, or so i thought. just after i get done mira gave me the position as Grand Jedi Master when she is away, so now i find myself ever more busy.

Something bothers me though, one of my padawans ran into a manifestation of my darker side on korriban, it had obtained a form, not of flesh, but a form no less and even a saber to weild. I am investigating this to see how this could have happened.
Back to top Go down
Marca

PostSubject: Re: Marca Norton - JM/JC   Marca Norton - JM/JC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:51 pm

Location - Classified till further notice

I come to make my first entry in quite some time, and i hold many things to tell
I will go in order of occurence

I discovered one of the higher ranking rebel officers to be force sensitive, this happened first when we commenced a strike on an underground Empire Circuit near the temple, I entered the room and saw four rebels, feeling one essence of the force. As i had no time to go through and seek out whom it was, i could not discover which it was.
It Happened once again when i took the padawans to do some bussiness on the opposite side of coruscant, i ran into that officer in a local bank. I felt it in her, and decided to keep her only in mind

Until

From what i can gather the rebels were going to infiltrate a imperial city, but they underestimated the force at the city and were in desperational circumstances. At this time fear overcame Rena, the force sensitive one, and it cried across the deserts, which i was luckily meditating in. I came to their aid, and was able to rescue them from certain death.
Back to top Go down
Marca

PostSubject: Re: Marca Norton - JM/JC   Marca Norton - JM/JC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 pm

After rescue, the rebels set course for a position i had given them, where i revealed only to Rena, that she is force sensitive, and that i was in need of her aid.

I will explain to you as i did to her, I could not manage to be so many places, and aid the rebels as needed while fighting the sith and kael. I needed an insider, someone to tell me what is occuring, and for me to instruct. In return for her services i promised her i would show her the ways of the force, and she has agreed. I only hope she knows what dangers are to come.

Now, on to more news

The jedi temple on coruscant was attacked by kael, i looked unto the carnage myself as i had arrived to late to help the others fight off Kael, Averon, Anasi, and Natalya. After some consideration i deemed it necessary to destroy the temple completely, and without consideration of others, I burned it to the earth of coruscant, leaving every fallen jedi within.

As we have relocated things have become safer, or so i thought. A dark jedi of kaels order was sent to retrieve us, but she wanted to have fun first. She impersonated Mira for a time, but i quickly saw through the act and led the others on. After imprisonment she revealed to us her identity and her plot. Mira was in danger, being held captive by Kael, and I with Master Tynblade had no choice but to go and walk into whatever trap may await. As we arrived Kael Greeted us, and after some deliberate stalling we found mira only to late

She was dead

I turned to Fable and told her we need to leave, as nothing else waits for us here. I now have called a meeting of every councillor, we will converse and attempt to summon Miras aura to us, in order to gain knowledge further on of the events that took place, and to find her saying on who obtains her position. I temporarily have taken the head council as Senior councillor, but i want Miras word on this matter, as it is only right if we can accomplish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marca Norton - JM/JC   Marca Norton - JM/JC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marca Norton - JM/JC
Page 1 of 1