RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JP Jedi Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JP[Owner Of RPP]
Admin
JP[Owner Of RPP]

JP Jedi Master Empty
PostSubject: JP Jedi Master   JP Jedi Master Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Name : John

Last Name : Philip

Known Name : JP

Species : Human

Sex : Male

Brief physical Description : Well built, Long dreads, 5''8

Behavior : Mostly joyfull and calm. ENjoys Meditating alot. Don't get on his bad side

Weapons : Lightsaber, Grapple Hook

Force powers : Masters all the Light side

Association : Jedi

History/Plot :
-Padawan : I'd like to know about your past Master!
Hm? Alright then, Where to begin?!... Hmmm

I was a young boy who liked to be lonely. I never was a group person and I like to do things more on my own. I was brought at the academy at the age of 7 and started my training real quick with Master Mer'Koon. He trained me to control my emotions and his best healing techniques! I was pretty stubborn when I was yougn But Master Mer'Koon taught me well to control these emotions, not knowing of over estimation! I try to treat everyone on the same level!

When Mira took over, She named me a Knight and I started to help around training younglings. After alot of training and naming two knights, I was updated to the rank of Master. My knowledge of the force is greater than my fighting skills but I try to handle a saber fight once in a while. Now I wander the halls seaching for padawans to train and to help them acheive their goals and to maintain what is left of the so called Peace in this Era.

Other specific informations or traits :
His force skills are Unique. His healing abilities surpass any!
Back to top Go down
https://rpplanet.rpg-board.net

JP Jedi Master
Page 1 of 1