RolePlayPlanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RolePlayPlanet

A Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Role Playing server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eno Arko - Gray Jedi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Förräderi

Eno Arko - Gray Jedi Empty
PostSubject: Eno Arko - Gray Jedi   Eno Arko - Gray Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 am

Want to be a Knight? General? Or anything HIgher than these? Guess what.. You'll need to PM your Bio first to me and I will post it in the Test phase if aproved! We will stop having random JM or JK pooping out of nowhere O_o

The above quote is what I'm working off of..so I'm assuming this is the profile I need to PM for special approval. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------

Name : Eno

Last Name : Arko

Species : Arkanian

Sex : Male

Brief physical Description : Very tall and pale, Arko has pale eyes and features reminiscent of a marble statue. His movements are graceful and bely great physical strength.

Behavior : Master linguist, Arko is cold and introverted. However, he can put on many facades and, as such, can be exceptionally charming and well-mannered or alarmingly rude, depending on the situation.

Weapons : Various lightsabers made of unknown material, stun gauntlets, a Lanvarok.

Force powers : Various - as a Gray Jedi, he has walked both sides of the Force. He has mastered almost all core powers, a host of Dark Side powers and almost all Light side powers but these only to a small extent.

Association : N/A

History/Plot :

Born on Telos after the period of Calm began, the young Arko was taken as a Jedi and learned the ways of the Force, his Force potential neither weak nor strong. Average in most aspects but an accomplished duelist, the young man took to studying an ancient form of Lightsaber combat; that of Makashi, or Form II. During the war his skills flourished greatly and his master taught him to be a great Linguist and a master of disguises. Arko's emotions, however, were increasingly hard to control and he left the Order around 1000 ABY over inconsolable differences.

Feeding his suppressed emotion, Arko began studying old Sith techniques and fought during the war for neither side, rather slaughtering any soldier he found in his path. However, being an enemy of both sides brought him many injuries, and as such he decided to stay out for a short while, drifting instead around the Galaxy. His continued studies brought him a wealth of power, and although widely unknown, Arko is an opponent not to be underestimated.

Other specific informations or traits : Eno is in great control of his body language and his emotions, making him an extreme opponent. He is also extremely intelligent and competent and, as such, has a plan for all outcomes to a situation.
Back to top Go down
Backlash

Backlash

Eno Arko - Gray Jedi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eno Arko - Gray Jedi   Eno Arko - Gray Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Approved...But watch it with the stun gauntlets.
Back to top Go down

Eno Arko - Gray Jedi
Page 1 of 1